Redi-Plug is a pre-packaged, fast-setting, concrete repair mortar containing industrial hydraulic cements. It is designed to set within 30 seconds under normal job-site conditions.
• Sets within 30 seconds
• Easy to use; just add water
• Non-metallic and does not contain calcium chlorides, plasters or gypsum
• Superior bond; will not wash-out
• Durable to hot or cold temperatures
• Colour similar to concrete grey
• Repairs leaks in concrete sewer pipes, manholes, catch basins, tanks or any other concrete or masonry surfaces
Placing: Once pliable, form into a ball and pack into the repair area without delay. Hold in place for 1 to 2 minutes, to ensure that full bond has taken place. Mix only what can be placed within a 10 to 15 second time limit, as the product will start to harden, especially in warm temperatures.
Yield: 20 KG (44 lb) pail contains approximately 0.013 m3 (0.46 ft3)
CONTACT US TO ORDER